Contact Me

helinarain@googlemail.com

Category

 

Monday 2 November 2009

LEMON SODA

So I was doing my boring, smokey brown look and to I felt the urge to use my new GOSH eyeliners! So to 'jazz' up my make-up look I decided to add a hint of colour and create a fresh, young, playful look! Hope you enjoy!!



Products Used:

- UDPP (as a base, all over the lid and under the eye)
- Stila Eyeshadow (not sure of the name as it was a present, but a warm brown shade all over the lid)
- Dior eyeshadow (The light purple from the 'Diorstar' palette in the crease)
- Dior Eyeshadow (The darker colour from the 'Diorstar' palette all over the lid)
- GOSH Velvet touch Eyeliner in 'Truly Brown' (in the waterline)
- GOSH Velvet touch Eyeliner in 'Lemon Soda' (on the lower lash line)
- AVON 'Daring Curves' Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment