Contact Me

helinarain@googlemail.com

Category

 

Monday 2 November 2009

ON MY BIKE

This season military boots are big news! I've had my eye on the All Saints pair but just can't justify spending £165 on them as lovely as they are. River Island are rivaling the All Saints version for less than half the price however there are slight differences, i.e. the length.

Stepping into Topshop on my lunch break, not expecting to find anything
I lay eyes on these bad boys!


For £70 you get the best of both worlds. A carbon copy of the All Saints pair (minus the silver zip) and a reasonable price for all leather boots. These are definitely an investment and although you may see alot of people this season wearing them I think that they can carry you through the whole year. Teamed up with a flouncy prom dress and masses of silver jewellery or casually dressing up a pair of black skinny jeans and a white tee. These are by far my favourite pick of the season!!

T-Shirt - H&M (Mens)
Jacket - Topshop
Trousers - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Belt - Kooki Two Bit (Vintage)


1 comment: