So today I decided to go for a dark grey/purple make up look. The quality of the photo is not the best but hopefully you will be able to see what I was trying to achieve with this look. The colours were not as dark as the photo appears but hopefully you can still get an idea of the colour combinations.
- UDPP (all over the eye area up to the brow bone)
- Unbranded dark grey (all over the lid - any dark grey will do, Knight Divine by MAC is a good one or something slightly darker)
- Cranberry MAC Eyeshadow (in the crease)
- Fig. 1 MAC Eyeshadow (in the outer corner and crease to add depth)
- Dior Show Mascara
- MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Mystery (lower lashline and waterline, smudged)