Contact Me

helinarain@googlemail.com

Category

 

Saturday 19 September 2009

NARS - YACHIYO BRUSH

I'm very excited to write that I finally got my dirty mitts on the Yachiyo Brush by NARS!
I have been on the hunt for this brush for months now and it has been out of stock everywhere I go! I even tried online through various sites including NARS but have had no joy. Today I can finally say that the NARS Yachiyo Brush is in my collection!

I managed to find it in John Lewis in Brent Cross, and all I can say is "WOW!"

The NARS website describes the brush as;

"With its gently tapered spiral dome head, this goat hair brush is perfect for application of powder and color. Its multi-functional design is excellent for defining cheekbones, highlighting the complexion, as well as blending and diffusing color on or around the eye area. The handle of the Yachiyo brush is hand-spun with black wisteria to preserve its unique traditional character."

Now I have yet to try this out properly as I want to use it when I have no other blusher on my face so I am able to see the true application. However feeling how lovely and soft the brush is I don't think that it will dissappoint.I will post a review on it soon!


Here's some photos of my wonderful new brush, hope you enjoy!

NARS Yachiyo Brush

(Side View of the brush)




2 comments:

  1. This looks so unusual, and seems to work really well!
    Oh dear, I may have to buy it >.<
    Although as it seems a multi-purpose brush, £37 can't be that expensive?!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgoue brush, but I think the MAC 138 is better, I got it after this, but go for the MAC one!!

    ReplyDelete