Contact Me

helinarain@googlemail.com

Category

 

Tuesday 13 October 2009

GREEN EYE MAKE-UP



Hello! Apologies for my absence on here, I have been uploading videos on my youtube, and if you guys want to check out my channel, just click here!

This is a look a did a few weeks ago but just got round to uploading the photos! Hope you guys like this look! List of what products I used can be found below.
:)

Products Used:

- UDPP (all over the lid)
- MAC eyeshadow in Mink & Sable (all over the lid)
- MAC eyeshadow in Sumptuous Olive (all over the lid, applied over Mink & Sable)
- MAC eyeshadow in Velvet Moss (on the outer corner and crease)
- MAC fluidline in Shade (on the upper lashline, & smudged into the crease)
- MAC Kohl power eye pencil in Mystery (on the waterline and lower lashline)
- Dior Show mascara



No comments:

Post a Comment