Contact Me

helinarain@googlemail.com

Category

 

Saturday 20 March 2010

LADY GAGA VIVA GLAM

Lured by the scribble in the packaging and the "limited edition" label I purchased the MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick and BOY am I glad I did. Already sold out on the MAC website, and going for about £20+ on ebay, this blue-toned pink is BEAUTIFUL!

I've not had much luck in the past with pale pink lipsticks but this goes on like a dream! Pleasantly surprised with the application and colour. Can be sheered out for a subtle look and piled on for a stronger look. I'm madly in love with this lustre finish lipstick and if you get the chance to buy it, GO FOR IT!




2 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty!
    I can't wait to purchase it =D
    Hopefully it won't be sold out on the MAC website for too long... =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to get this too, but my Mum had to buy me one from Hungary! I really love the sheered out look, I can't pull off the full on look! xx

    ReplyDelete