Contact Me

helinarain@googlemail.com

Category

 

Sunday 22 November 2009

REVLON LIPSTICKS!

Sorry for the delay on this post!

If you follow me on youtube you will know that my recent haul video I purchased some Revlon Lipsticks. Few months on I'm still impressed with these babies and highly recommend any lipstick junkie to check them out!

The quality is superb and the lasting power is phenomenal. The colour range could be better, but that doesn't put me off!

Here are some swatches, and if you guys have any recommendations for other colours in their range hit me up!!


Without Flash



With Flash

(From left to right)


Revlon Matte - Really Red
Revlon Matte - Pink About You
Revlon Super Lustrous (Creme) - Kiss Me Coral
Revlon Super Lustrous (Creme) - Cherries in the Snow
Revlon Super Lustrous (Creme) - Va Va Violet






No comments:

Post a Comment