Contact Me

helinarain@googlemail.com

Category

 

Sunday 1 November 2009

GOSH HAUL

I have been on the hunt for a lime green eye liner for sometime now. 'Colour matters' eyeliner that came out with MAC's 'Make-up Art Cosmetics' collection caught my eye, however I also found a very good dupe by Gosh in 'Kamikaze.'

This eyeliner has been pretty much out of stock everywhere I have been, but today I finally found it! It was also on 3 for 2 so of course I decided to buy more than I initially anticipated. Here are some swatches & photos!!


Picture taken with no flash

So far from swatching the eyeliners, I'm loving the consistency. All of them are the 'Velvet Touch' eye liners except 'Kamikaze' which is in 'Let's Twist Eye Liner' form. The colours are pigmented and creamy and soft. Prices are very reasonable and the 3 for 2 offer just tempts you to keep coming back for me. So far, so good!!


No comments:

Post a Comment