Contact Me

helinarain@googlemail.com

Category

 

Tuesday 15 September 2009

WHITE SHIRT + BROGUES

So the weather is starting to get colder, and wetter and knowing what to wear is becoming a wee bit of a dilemma. I have to wrap up on my way to work but once I get there I tend to get pretty hot and bothered under the beaming lights and all the running around that I do, so this is what I went for!

Shirt & Belt - Vintage from Kooki two bit (in Cardiff)
Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Ribbed Tights - Primark



Brogues - Office

If you live in Cardiff, or are going there, check out Kooki Two Bit! They do have a website where you can order their stuff, but their vintage stuff isn't available online. It's a small shop, but lovely and inviting, run by 2 very creative people, and I would definitely recommend checking it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment