Contact Me

helinarain@googlemail.com

Category

 

Sunday 6 September 2009

FOTD

So I woke up this morning very excited to use my new blusher, and so far it hasn't disappointed =] This is the look I have on my face for today, hope you enjoy!! (The flash bleached out some of the colour)


Products Used:

Face:
- Mac Prep + Prime SPF50
- Mac Select Tint SPF15 (NC40)
- YSL Touche Ecalt (Under the eyes and around the lips)

Cheeks:
- Illamasqua Blush Powder (in Spite, as contour)
- YSL Creme De Blush (in #3 - Silky Praline)

Eyes:
- UDPP
- Mac Fluidline (in Sweet Sage, all over the lid)
- Mac Fluidline (in Shade, on the outer corner and crease)
- Mac Fluideline (in Blacktrack, across the lashline)
- Dior Iconic Mascara

Lips:
- Rimmel London Lipstick (in Nude Delight)
- Pout Plump Lipgloss (colour has no name)

I will see how the YSL Blush lasts throughout the day and will use it for a few more weeks so I am able to give a better review, but so far I am very impressed and just adore the colour and formula!


No comments:

Post a Comment